Drivers get competitive compensation and career growth opportunities
Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are looking for delivery associates (drivers) to help deliver packages to customers.
As a delivery associate, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded van, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community every day. No delivery experience is required.
DSPs are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career growth.
Deliver on a mission
As a delivery driver, you’ll deliver hundreds of packages, bringing household goods, critical supplies, and so much more to Amazon customers in your community.
Earn a competitive wage and full benefits
Delivery drivers have competitive compensation of at least $20 per hour at select stations.* DSPs provide their team with full benefits, such as paid time off and health insurance for full-time employees.
**Participating DSPs are offering bonuses to new delivery drivers. New drivers have not delivered packages for a DSP in the 13 weeks prior to submitting their application.
What you'll need
To get started as a delivery driver for an Amazon DSP, you’ll need to:
• Be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment
• Be able to lift and carry boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
What you'll do
• Load and drive an Amazon-branded vehicle
• Deliver 200 or more packages ranging from envelopes to boxes up to 50 lbs
• Work 4-5 days per week, up to 10 hours per day with shifts available in the morning, afternoon, weekday and weekends
• Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
Wanted field of studies
Logistic / Production