If your office is like many others around the country, this March will include hours of lost productivity and surreptitious score-checking, as everyone anxiously awaits the fate of their NCAA basketball tournament brackets. And if you’ve joined an office bracket pool, you might go through these seven distinct stages this month.
Everyone’s excited about the shared fun that lies ahead. Sports! Camaraderie! Prizes!
2. Annoyance at the guy who takes it waaaaaay too seriously
Why did you pick Podunk State to win it all?!
4. Smugness when the upsets start breaking your way
5. Despair when your bracket busts like a piñata.
6. Rage that the one who DID win it all made her picks based on uniform colors.
7. Ready to do the whole thing again next year.
Want More Content Like This?
Get TheJobNetwork's Latest Career Advice &
Job Seeking Tips straight to your inbox