TheJobNetwork’s expert advice series Quote the Raven, hosted by Raven Chiara and her special guests gives you the best advice on finding and keeping a job. In this episode, the team covers the ABC’s of Job Searching.
A is for Apply when Appropriate:
- Don’t apply at work, dummy!
- Don’t send an email at 2am drunk, dummy! Use Boomerang for Gmail!
B is for Bringing Your Best:
- Dress to impress for the interview, you shlub.
C is for Customize Your Communication:
- Hot Tip!
- Take words from job description and snap, crackle, pop and sprinkle into your resume and cover letter.
- Don’t lie. You are not a good liar.
- Use some tools to pimp your resume ride, like etsy.com, fiverr.com, loftresume.com
Share your thoughts with us…or your embarrassing job searching stories using #quotetheraven.
Want More Content Like This?
Get TheJobNetwork's Latest Career Advice &
Job Seeking Tips straight to your inbox