Are you tired of playing Pokemon Go on your own time? Are you missing out on catching valuable Pokemon during the prime hours of 9 to 5? Well, now you can #catchemall like it’s your job (or at least while pretending to do your job).
1. Fake a stomach virus, then camp out in the restroom. (Maybe bring some disinfectant with you.)Twitter/TranJosue]
2. Propose a new employee fitness initiative. Everyone outside for some fresh air!
3. Set a 3:00 meeting with a new client, Mr. Pik A. Chu.
4. Develop a sudden and intense interest in the architecture of your office building.
5. Pitch it as a team-building exercise.
6. Set a lure next to your stapler.
[via Smart Company]
Want More Content Like This?
Get TheJobNetwork's Latest Career Advice &
Job Seeking Tips straight to your inbox