Now that the baseball season is back underway, did you know that this multi-billion-dollar industry is not so unlike your own job? Here are some essential ways your job is just like baseball player's. (Okay, minus the million-dollar signing bonuses.)
1. Sometimes you gotta do what the coach tells you, no matter what.
2. Not everyone gets along.
3. Some days you wish you’d never showed up.
4. Sometimes you need a snack break.
5. You miss every opportunity you don’t dive for.
6. No one likes feedback from the peanut gallery.
7. Success is always better when you can share it with your team.
Want More Content Like This?
Get TheJobNetwork's Latest Career Advice &
Job Seeking Tips straight to your inbox