NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
START RM RECOMMEND JOBS SCRIPT
End RM Script
Monster Script (300×250)
START Indeed Job Roll Widget
END Indeed Job Roll Widget
- Eligibility: The Stay Connected sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is only open to legal residents of the U.S.A who are 18 years old as of the date of entry ("Entrants"). Employees of RealMatch Inc. ("Sponsor"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void in Arizona and Rhode Island and where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 8, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ending February 29, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET")("Sweepstakes Period").
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online registration form provided on TheJobNetwork.com or if you are already a registered user by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Stay Connected and your full name and registered email address. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. All entries must be received by February 29, 2016 11:59:59 PM ET. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must provide all information requested in the online registration form. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Sponsor is not liable for lost, late, misdirected, or corrupted entries whether due to a technical error or otherwise. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize: One winner will receive the following prize -
- iPad Mini 4 16 GB (retail value $399)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the “Sponsor” to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on March 1, 2016. Winner will be notified via email to the email address provided in the Sweepstakes entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall assume no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: If selected as the winner of the Sweepstakes and on acceptance of the Prize you grant the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assignees the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.By registering on TheJobNetwork.com, as part of the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters, job match alerts, and other communications periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or in your account settings.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is RealMatch, Inc, a Delaware corporation, located at 77 Water Street, Suite 12, New York, New York 10005
- Winner/Rules: For the name of the Sweepstakes winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: RealMatch, Inc, a Delaware corporation, located at 77 Water Street, Suite 12, New York, New York 10005. Requests must be received by March 7, 2016 11:59:59 p.m. ET.