Yes! We accept bylined career “How to” articles for our site.
TheJobNetwork.com is an online career resource, operated by PandoLogic Inc., helps active and passive job seekers connect with their true potential and help land their next job. We are always looking for seasoned career experts to offer their expertise.
Please take some time to review this entire page—it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
- All articles submitted must be original—it can never have been published anywhere else (including our site).
- We accept any topic that is job search related or offers career advice. You can find examples of the types of content we publish, and our general tone, on our website.
- We will include no more than one link to your or your company’s website in the body of the post.
- All articles submitted must be 600 words minimum.
- All articles submitted must be written under AP style guidelines
- Email blog at thejobnetwork.com with the subject line: Guest Post.
- Include a bio (headshot optional) with 2-3 sentences about you or your company.
- Attach your completed article as a Microsoft Word doc with the appropriate document title.
- We will let you know when the article is live on our site.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
- PandoLogic Inc., the operator of TheJobNetwork.com, reserves the right to change and edit any or all parts of the article, including but not limited to adding calls-to-action in the content to email newsletters, eBooks, registration landing pages and other downloadable content, and promoting the content on various owned and earned media etc.
- You cannot republish your guest post somewhere else after your work has been published on www.TheJobNetwork.com.
- Acceptance of your article is not guaranteed.
We don’t accept the following:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies—this is not a site to air grievances.