The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected Healthcare System dedicated to helping you and your community live your best lives. Our client’s team is a triad care model that consists of a bedside RN and their nurse’s partner in care with PCTs or LPNs. Each triad team has a set ratio of patients based on the unit and acuity. Usually, 1:5 or 1:6. This means ratios are lower and efficiency is high. We are looking for nurses to join their organization that want to take advantage of their clinical ladder, outstanding education department trainings, senior leadership support to assist them with growth, and a huge opportunity to be part of an environment that supports shared governance.
Choose your passion/opportunity to work in these units! Call Us or Apply today to discuss!
- Orthopedic 36 beds - Trauma Specialty Unit -
- Surgical 40 beds- Trauma Specialty Unit – a variety of diagnoses - utilizes virtual nursing Together Team Model
- Neuro 36 beds- Stroke Specialty Unit - post neuro trauma - utilizes virtual nursing Together Team Model
- Cardiovascular 36 beds - Surgical Specialty Unit - post TAVRs, post open heart, arrhythmias.
- Cardiac 36 beds- Advanced Heart Failure Specialty Unit - LVADs, arrhythmias - utilizes virtual nursing Together Team Model.
- 32 beds Oncology Specialty Unit
- Acute Care Resource Pool
Compensation & Schedule:
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Range $27.0 - $40 / +$4.00 Nights / +$10.00 Weekends (Extra Shifts higher rates up to $60)
- Competitive Sign-on bonus - $20,000+
- Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Relief Services
- Flexible – Full-time & Part-time Schedules
- Day/Night/Weekend Shifts available
· Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
· AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
· 403B or 401K up to 6%
· Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
· Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
· Current or compact state RN license (Iowa).
· Basic Life Support certified within 6 weeks of hire.
· Familiarity with standard medical and nursing equipment.
· Proficient in English.