Sonographer Lead - Medical Imaging Department
The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected Healthcare System dedicated to helping you and your community live your best lives. We are seeking a Sonographer Lead of the Medical Imaging Department to join our client’s staff. We would love to discuss how you can join this great team. Please apply today for more details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Sign on bonus - $10,000+
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Disme mberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound or Vascular Technology training program that includes verified didactic and supervised clinical experience in ultrasound testing.
- Registered Vascular Sonographer and Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer by the American Registry of Medical Diagnostic Sonographers.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or obtained within 3 months of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certification include American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Mandatory Reporter abuse training within 3 months of hire.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Willingness to work in various shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Proficient in English.