Sonographer Lead - IH Ultrasound Department
The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected HealthcareSystem dedicated to helping you and your community live your bestlives. We are seeking a Sonographer Lead of theIH-Ultrasound Department to join our client’s staff. Wewould love to discuss how you can join this great team. Please apply today formore details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Sign on bonus - $10,000+
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Disme mberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) Registry required, Preference to dual registered.
- Minimum of two years of Cardiovascular experience
- Valid Iowa Driver’s/Chauffeurs License required, must meet Mercy’s Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, must be at least 18 years of age and be eligible to drive per Iowa state law.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or obtained within 3 months of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certification include American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Mandatory Reporter abuse training within 3 months of hire.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Willingness to work in various shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Proficient in English.