SM-NURSE PRACTITIONER - Full Time (Up To $171,600/yr)
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow.
At Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees.
As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services.
$104,000/yr minimum - $171,600/yr maximum (range increases based on education, experience and certifications)
Responsible for patient care under the supervision of an attending physician.
Role Specific Responsibilities
· Performs procedures within the specialty of the supervising physician.
· Provides primary care to patients within their scope of practice.
· Preoperative Interview: Provides a clinical resource for preoperative team.
· Preoperative Interview: Oversees the history taking and data collection for all preoperative patients receiving surgical and anesthesia services.
· IL NP license required
· BLS required
· Mid-level practitioner controlled substance licensure required