CV Resources has partnered with a large healthcare organization in Edmonds/Lynnwood who is seeking a Senior HR Manager/Director for their state of Washington operations. Are you someone who can see the big picture and think strategically, while also enjoying day-to-day minutiae and tasks? This could be the role for you! This position is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, and procedures to support the organization's mission and objectives. The Senior HR Manager will work closely with executive leadership to ensure the effective management of the healthcare workforce (about 200 employees statewide), employee engagement, compliance, and retention initiatives, but will also handle day-to-day HR tasks with enthusiasm.
HR Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the healthcare organization's goals and objectives.
- Create and execute workforce planning and talent management strategies to ensure the availability of skilled healthcare professionals.
HR Operations Management:
- Oversee all HR functions in the state of Washington, including onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, and performance management.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws, healthcare industry regulations, and internal policies.
Employee Engagement and Retention:
- Develop and implement programs to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Conduct regular employee surveys, analyze feedback, and implement action plans to address areas of concern.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and develop training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of healthcare staff.
- Implement career development initiatives to support career progression within the organization.
- Implement performance appraisal processes and provide guidance to managers on performance evaluations, feedback, and development plans.
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and leave policies.
HR Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize HR data and analytics to make informed decisions and develop insights into HR trends and metrics.
- Generate reports and dashboards for senior management and regulatory compliance.
- Address employee concerns, grievances, and conflicts in a fair and timely manner.
- Promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 5+ years of HR management experience (healthcare industry preferred).
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in employee engagement and retention.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- HR certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP) is a plus.
Don't wait, apply online today and take the next step in your HR career!