Integrity is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products. With a strong insurtech focus, we embrace a broad and innovative approach to serving agents and clients alike. Integrity is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone or online. Integrity’s employees support hundreds of thousands of independent agents who serve the needs of millions of clients nationwide. For more information, visit IntegrityMarketing.com.
About American Health Plans
American Health Plans is an experienced health insurance brokerage contracted with most major companies to provide quality healthcare at affordable prices.
Yes, we work hard but when you’re great at what you do and enjoy the people you are doing it with work gets to be a whole lot of fun.
As a Sales Specialist at American Health Plans, you’ll be responsible for presenting and selling the products we offer to customers over the phone. Your focus will be on building and maintaining relationships with all clients and ensuring their needs are met and they are taken care of.
This position is an in-office role and it is eligible for Incentive pay in addition to the hourly base pay
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate new and existing customers on suitable policies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers by networking, cold calling, and using referrals.
- Resolve customers inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Expand business through the design and implementation of effective marketing strategies and networking techniques.
- Comply with all industry and company standards and regulations.
- Track and identify areas of personal growth by continuous replenishing of job-specific knowledge.
- Report and record customer information through established processes and procedures.
- Participate in team and individual meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School degree minimum, some college or a college degree is preferred.
- 1 or more years of experience in Sales.
- Active Health Insurance Licenses preferred, but not required.
- If not currently licensed, be willing to obtain a license within the first 30 days of employment.
- Previous Health Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and written.
- Customer service skills.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and can prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Must possess proficient computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Window-based applications.
- Proven to be highly dependable and self-motivator.
- Is curious and able to ask probing questions to obtain necessary information.
Integrity offers you the opportunity to start a career in a family-like environment that is rewarding and cutting edge. Why? Because we put our people first! At Integrity, you can start a new career path at company you’ll love, and we’ll love you back. We’re proud of the work we do and the culture we’ve built, where we celebrate your hard work and support you daily.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with tons of professional opportunities for you to accelerate your career. Integrity offers our people a competitive compensation package, including benefits that make work more fun and give you and your family peace of mind.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities