Mitch Phelps is looking for a leader to add to our organization who has passion and purpose. We have been in business for 120 years and lead the way in the industry. The role will consist of learning our process to service existing 2,000 business clients while developing relationships to add new clients with our referrals and leads, then leading a small team to do those same tasks. You will become an expert in training those in your care while moving into the Agency Director role as you master the skills needed using our systems and process. This role is paid weekly ($70,000-$85,000 1st year average).
- · Service existing client base.
- · Research new business opportunities, (B2B)
- · Supervision of team activity and results
- · Train and develop incoming team members on existing systems.
- · Daily reporting of field activity using Salesforce-based CRM
- · Daily focus on recruiting, training, and leadership development
- · Required Skills / Desired Qualifications:
- · Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- · Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- · Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- · Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- · Passion for helping people and developing relationships.
- · Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- · Sales or customer service experience.
- · Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset.
- · The desire to be active in the community.
- · Knowledge of CRMs (Salesforce preferred).
- · Driver's License and ability to work in the U.S. are required.
- · Must have a clean background and your own transportation.
- · 45-day minimum evaluation period before advancement.