MOVING YOUR WORLD by focusing on your success:
FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow. We stand behind our core values: trust, creating value, respect, reliability, and integrity. Ours is a culture that fosters creativity and empowerment, values work/life balance, and gives you the freedom to excel. At FUCHS we aim to nurture your capabilities, ideas and career.
Your areas of responsibility:
The Sales Engineer will report to our Sales Manager and will be tasked with achieving agreed sales targets by developing, maintaining and managing new business throughout the territory. They will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Maintaining and enhancing existing client base through periodic visits and relationship building
- Adding new business to the territory on a consistent basis
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting
- Monitoring competitors within accounts as to performance and pricing issues
- Ensuring that all account receivables are in order
- Presenting a professional image to our clients and prospects
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Engineering, Chemistry, or Business.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience in industrial consumable products required. Experience in the Lubricants or Chemicals industries desired.
- CRM experience (Salesforce desired).
- Demonstrated success in opening new business.
- Solid understanding of direct selling concepts along with product and industry knowledge.
- Ability to travel overnight when needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands on attitude and a hunter's mentality.
These are your benefits:
Fuchs offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
Do you have any questions? Jerry Martinez (Jerry.Martinez@fuchs.com) will be more than happy to answer them!