Sales Consultant Move Estimator
Full-time or Part Time. Hourly plus Commission
(Estimators average $10-$20/hr in commission, with some months over $30+/hr with potential for more with no cap. Hourly wage starts at $13-$18/hr, before commission)
ALL ESTIMATES ARE SCHEDULED FOR YOU - you will go onsite to provide our clients with accurate Moving Quotes and close the deal.
A College HUNKS Move Consultant targets residential markets to sell household goods relocation services to homeowners, renters, realtors, etc. This position represents the first point of contact for moving and packing services. The Move Consultant is provided a combination of company leads based on territory, and is responsible for cultivating dry lead business using a variety of techniques. Consultants receive a combination of base rate plus commission during their training period.
To live our four core values of Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
The outside sales position at College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving® is responsible for networking with local businesses and apartment complexes to help grow leads and partnerships. Transportation is provided, as well as a laptop.
Hourly plus unlimited commission.
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations. In this role, you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or another related field is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of business, management, sales, or other relevant experience is required. College HUNKS or moving industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Strong team player who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful)
- Excellent oral and written comprehension and communication skills
- Understanding of and commitment to customer service and the College HUNKS core values
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Provide professional and accurate move consultations.
- Follow up with the customer until they have scheduled our services.
- Recommend alternate services and/or products based on cost, availability or customer specifications.
- Assist in the achievement of financial goals and objectives by continually increasing sales and minimizing expenses.
- Collaborate with General Manager and Franchise Partner to increase residential and commercial move revenue and develop strategic relationships with potential and existing customers.
Maintain a thorough understanding of all company products, services, pricing, and promotions in order to communicate the benefits and value of College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving, and effectively oppose any customer objections.