RN STAFF- Progressive Care Unit
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
Role Specific Responsibilities
· Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
· Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
· Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.
· Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
· Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
· Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
· Participate in continuing education.
· Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
· IL RN license required
· BLS required