Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow.
At Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees.
As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services.
$35.50/hr minimum - $55.22/hr maximum (range increases based on education, experience and certifications)
Responsible for shift/unit/department supervising activities including staffing, patient activities and administrative responsibilities as delegated.
· Manages staffing levels effectively in regards to staffing and staff supervision.
Role Specific Responsibilities
· Delegates staff duties to ensure optimal outcomes
· Manages shift staffing and supervision.
· Monitors workload and delegates responsibilities
· Assists Unit Manager with daily operation if applicable
· Rounds with physicians if applicable
· Associate’s degree nursing required
Licenses and Certification
· Current Illinois RN License
· ACLS,NRP,STABLE,TNS,TNCC,PALS, ENPC if applicable
Experience and Skills
· Technical Experience: 2 years
· Supervisory Experience: 2 years