Location: Omaha, NE 66814
Schedule: M-F 10AM to 7PM (hours may vary)
- Overcome concerns and questions from customers
- Ability to learn and speak about many Tech industry solutions
- Ability to demonstrate to the customer or invited customers about the products
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Passionate advocate for customers
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Sales experience is great but not a requirement – we will train. Must had the attitude and desire to be successful in this role
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s license and appropriate insurance for your reliable transportation
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Must be flexible with schedule which include weekends, evenings and holidays
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and were excited to help you find the job youve been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act & Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD&D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.