Residential Administrator for Community Crisis Home in Visalia
Redwood Family Care Network
Visalia, CA 93290, USA
LOCATION : Visalia, CA
ANNUAL SALARY : $72,000-$76,000
HOURS : 8 Hour shift, on-call
***DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME (COVID19), REDWOOD FAMILY CARE NETWORK IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SAFE CARE FOR OUR CONSUMERS BY FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES*** COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? Then we'd love for you to apply!
Benefits: Full-time Salary: Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance ,Employee discount, Health insurance, Life insurance ,Paid time off , Vision insurance
NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
Redwood Family Care Network is hiring compassionate amazing providers to support and care for adults and adolescents with intellectual and developmental disabilities. JOB SUMMARY: The Administrator ensures and maintains regulatory compliance as mandated by licensing and Regional Centers. The Administrator ensures the health, well-being, and safety of the clients; maintains regular communication with conservators and other outside agency representatives; manages staffing and labor hours in order to provide the highest quality care and support to clients; and trains and mentors direct support professional staff. Here's What You'll Do: JOB FUNCTIONS: Maintain open communication with conservators, family, service coordinators, and /or other client representatives/advocates regarding client health, well-being, and quality of life and strong knowledge in Title 17 and 22.
- Maintain appropriate staffing for the facility in accordance with the program design by hiring and training staff, generating schedules to ensure adequate supervision and support of the client, as well as by delegating those duties that will best serve the client and the needs of the home
- Oversee daily business operations-i.e. client notes documentation, medication audits, personal and incidental funds disbursement and audits, physical plant inspections, maintenance of client and staff files, time card review and amendments, conduct annual performance evaluations and provide statement of discussions
- Attend trainings as mandated by Regional Centers
- Communicate with staff regarding quality care assurance
- Maintain safety compliance to prevent staff and client injury
- Responsible for resident care such as scheduling medical appointments, following up on recommendations by the doctor and ensuring the well-being and the overall medical condition of the residents
- Act as first responder in the field to emergencies and report special incidents according to applicable laws and regulations, 24 hour on call response, as applicable
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Job Type: Full-time Salary
8 hour shift: Monday to Friday, On call
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or be able to submit a medical or religious exemption.
-Adult Residential Facility Administrator: 2 years (Required)
-Supervisory experience: 2 years (Required)
-CPR Certification (Preferred)
-Adult Residential Facility Certificate (Required)
-RBT Certification (Required)
-DSP 1 and 2 certificate (Required)
- RBT (Registered Behavioral Technician) Certificate
- 2-5 years experience in the field working with clients with developmental disabilities of Level 4I or Higher Home.
VISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT: https://redwoodfcn.com/careers