Registered Nurse(RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN) / Certified Nursing Assitant (CNA)
Come grow with us and support facilities at the heart of healthcare. We’re looking for RNs/LPNs and CNAs in the Punta Gorda area to serve the needs of our clients and patients. Create your own flexible Schedule, get Same-Day Pay, with No Catch.
**Must have Hospital Experience**
- Assesses, plans, and implements client care as directed by facility and NurseCore standards
- Maintains competency through continuing education
- Administers and records medications given
- Carries out prescribed treatments
- Admits and discharges patients as directed
- Respect patients’ rights and maintain confidentiality
- All other duties as assigned
- Current RN/ LPN/ or CNA licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Florida
- 1-year experience as a Registered Nurse or LPN or CNA in the last 3 years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR in compliance with the American Heart Association standards
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Successful completion of the skills assessment
Who We are at NurseCore
NurseCore is more than an agency, we’re a family. We take great pride in the compassionate nature of our leadership team and the development opportunities offered to our nurses and caregivers. Our team works locally in each city and surrounding areas to make lasting partnerships with both facilities and caregivers that improve the lives of those within their communities. We would love for you to work with us and build a lasting relationship.
Our health professionals are the heart of NurseCore. That’s why we are happy to offer you competitive pay, benefits, a mobile app for timesheets, and access to our elite 24/7 caregiver support staff.
NurseCore provides benefits including health insurance and immediate employment and income verification through Equifax.
Some agencies and mobile apps contract (1099) staff. We employ (W2) our health professionals providing them coverage under our liability insurance, employer-paid taxes, overtime, and holiday pay*. We aim to assure you the best working and PRN experience with the least amount of risk.
NurseCore is made exceptional by our commitment to founding principles of professional and compassionate nursing services and leadership. To keep to our promise of quality and professionalism, we require all our applicants consent to a background check, and drug screen.