Title: Receiving Clerk
Location: Auburn, WA
Pay: $16-$19 DOE
Receiving Clerks are ultimately primarily manages inventory. They keep track of shipment schedules for both incoming and outgoing shipments. They track inventory counts and check the items in inventory for damages or discrepancies. To be successful as a receiving clerk you should be able to inspect deliveries with great attention to detail and be in good physical condition to lift and move heavy items. Ultimately, a top receiving clerk should be able to ensure efficient receiving processes and promptly resolve any problems or discrepancies.
Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Communicating with vendors regarding delays or problems.
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts.
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs.
- Basic math skills.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and were excited to help you find the job youve been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act & Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD&D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.