FUCHS Lubricants Co. is the United States operating unit of FUCHS S.E., the world's largest independent manufacturer of spe-cialty lubricants with global sales of over $3.5 Billion. We provide high quality lubricants and services to a wide range of industries such as automotive, appliance, aerospace manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, transportation, food and beverage, mining, and ener-gy. The organization is constantly developing new technology to meet the ever-changing demands of modern industry and we are recognized for providing world-class technical support to our strong customer base.
Nye Lubricants Inc., a member of the Fuchs Group located in Fairhaven, MA, is a leader in the innovation, formulation, and manu-facturer of synthetic lubricants. Nye’s lubricants add value to products in a wide range of industries and applications.
MOVING YOUR WORLD by focusing on your success:
FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow. We stand behind our core values: trust, creating value, respect, reliability, and integrity. Ours is a culture that fosters creativity and empowerment, values work/life balance, and gives you the freedom to excel. At FUCHS we aim to nurture your capabilities, ideas, and career.
Your areas of responsibility:
• Oversee all aspects of the organization’s quality management and improvement efforts, such as developing and adminis-trating the program, training, and coaching employees, monitoring adherence to processes, and facilitating change throughout the organization.
• Ensure the proper functioning and continued effectiveness of Quality System procedures, maintaining compliance with required standards and regulations (e.g., ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS9100D, and ISO 13485)
• Develop, coordinate, and lead the internal audit program, including product and process audits, tracking and follow-up on all audit findings.
• Manage the Corrective/Preventive Actions process and drive Corrective/Preventive Actions Requests to closure.
• Establish strategic plans, policies, and procedures at all levels so quality improvement efforts will meet or exceed internal and external customers’ needs and expectations.
• Provide expertise, training, and coaching in the application of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology and Six Sigma Lean tool set, including knowledge application of statistics and other critical thinking skills.
Qualifications we are looking for:
• BS/BA in Chemistry or Engineering is desired, advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience with process, project and plant engineering areas for specialty chemicals design and manufactur-ing.
• Proven leadership experience and skills.
• Expert understanding of IATF16949 and implementation into a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001, AS9100D, and ISO 13485
• Solid working knowledge of PPAP processes.
• Knowledge of standard quality practices, ex. FMEA's, APQP, SPC, DOE, etc.
• Able to travel to support manufacturing sites.
These are your benefits:
FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
FUCHS Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).