MOVING YOUR WORLD by focusing on your success:
FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow. We stand behind our core values: trust, creating value, respect, reliability, and integrity. Ours is a culture that fosters creativi-ty and empowerment, values work/life balance, and gives you the freedom to excel. At FUCHS we aim to nurture your capa-bilities, ideas and career.
ULTRACHEM – Member of the FUCHS Group
Ultrachem is a subsidiary of the Fuchs Group, operating in New Castle, Delaware. Ultrachem specializes in the rotary motion equipment segment, but services a broad range of industries. Ultrachem designs and manufactures advanced synthetic products with a forward-looking approach to the market, applications and customer solutions.
QC Laboratory Technician:
- Uses established methods to verify quality of incoming raw materials and outgoing products; performs calculations to determine adjustments that may be required to ensure conformance
- Conducts appropriate testing in support of product research and design
- Files retain samples in appropriate holding areas; enters test data into our ERP system; files vendor certifications, and raw material and production inspections in appropriate area
- Participates in general housekeeping including routine cleaning and maintenance; and performs other duties as re-quested by management
Qualifications we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will possess a two or four-year degree in a science field, chemistry preferred. Candidates without degrees but demonstrated technical ability and lab experience and / or currently obtaining a degree will also be considered.
- Microsoft applications experience (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
- ERP computer systems a plus
- Growth mindset and ability to work autonomously
These are your benefits:
FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
FUCHS Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the work-place (m/f/d/v).
Do you have any questions? Rosalinda Almanza (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be more than happy to answer them!