The PRP Program Director at Kolmac Integrated Behavioral Health and all its subsidiaries ("Kolmac" or the "Company") will be responsible for the daily operations of the program and is responsible for ensuring that the program operates within State regulations; employs or contracts with staff and consultants with appropriate credentials and competencies; provides adequate supervision of staff; manages the quality management process and performs the duties of the Rehabilitation Specialist.
This is a smaller program with 6 direct reports total across 3 locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a working and up to date knowledge of the regulations applicable to the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP).
- Provides administrative oversight of the program and ensures that services are delivered and that program staff/consultants operate within the intent and standards of the regulations.
- Ensure that staff and consultants perform only those duties for which they are credentialed and have the competencies to perform.
- Oversee the hiring and contracting process and ensure that staff/consultants have the credentials, education and experience to perform duties associated with their job duties and that the program is adequately staffed as required.
- Establishes processes and protocols that informs the coordination and collaboration of the OMHC and the PRP assuring that both programs work jointly to best serve the needs of the client.
- Develop and oversees the implementation of processes and protocols that assures that rehabilitation services provided adequately meet the needs of individuals served by the program.
- Oversees the daily operations of the PRP.
- Educates and directs staff/consultants on how to provide rehabilitation services correlate to the goals identified in the individual’s IRP.
- Conducts or oversees the process of obtaining the initial and concurrent authorization through the ASO and works collaboratively with the Revenue Cycle staff.
- Directly supervises the PRP Direct Service Workers (Rehabilitation Coordinates) – monitoring performance and staff development.
- Oversees the assessment and development of the IRP.
- Monitors the documentation of service delivery and is responsible for the review of patient records.
- Ensures that staff adhere to HIPAA Privacy Laws and federal and state confidentiality laws.
- Establishes and maintains a plan for quality management and works in collaboration with CCG’s Office of Compliance to monitor program compliance.
- Participates in and facilitates staff meetings, program clinical team meetings, clinical supervision sessions and in-service training as required.
- Understands and supports the CCG philosophy and treatment modalities.
- Ensures confidentiality regarding client issues, background and treatment.
- Exhibits clear, professional, respectful and effective communication when interfacing with clients, families and external contacts.
- Skilled in working independently and implementing time management strategies.
- Exhibits a high degree of ethical conduct, integrity and confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications - Education and Experience:
- Must Haves:
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology or clinically related field required and an active licensure and in good standing in the state of Maryland is required. LCSW-C, LCPC, LGPC, LMSW or similar is preferred, or,
- May have a bachelor’s degree and be a certified psychiatric rehabilitation practitioner certified by the U.S. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, or
- An experienced rehabilitation counselor certified by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- Ability to work with a staff team of varied licensure and levels. Interest and skill in providing training and staff development.
- Public speaking and presentations in professional and community settings as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Must meet state regulating agency driving requirements and pass corporate insurance eligibility standards.
- Must be experienced and proficient in using an electronic health record system.