Production Team Member - Starting Pay $22.15!
TMMI Production Team Member Job Description:
Toyota Manufacturing is looking to develop new innovative solutions to support the future of mobility, and values being a member of a local and global community. We offer an inclusive team environment that values “respect for people” and we are a company with a rich history and an exciting future to pursue your professional dreams. Along with great pay, amazing benefits, and a stable work environment – Toyota Manufacturing has it all.
When you work at Toyota, you belong. Every member of our team has the support to grow and develop a career, learn new skills, and take on new challenges along the way. Because here, it's not just about making great vehicles. It's about making a great future – for our customers, our neighbors, and our team.
For over 25 years, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana (TMMI) has built vehicles and built community. Backed by one of the most highly skilled teams in the world, we have produced more than 6,000,000 vehicles and we are still growing.
What we're looking for
Today, we’re looking for highly motivated, diverse, and talented people to join our team as Toyota again expands the future of mobility.
If you are ready for more than just a job, start your career with us. We are Toyota Indiana (TMMI) located on Tulip Tree Drive in Princeton, IN.
What we offer
- Pay Range: $22.15 - $34.80/hr
- 4 Year Grow-In
- Additional $1.50/hr Shift Premium
- Potential for wage increase every 6 months
- Bi-annual Company Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Life, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- On-site Daycare, Clinic, Pharmacy, Gym, Walking Trail, and Credit Union
- Vehicle Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And more
What you bring
- Safety first mindset - At Toyota it is the responsibility of every team member to look out for themselves and others
- 18 years old or older at time of application
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong work ethic with dependable, reliable, and consistent on-time attendance, every day
- Must be able to comprehend written standardized work documents, perform basic math, learn machine operations, and visually identify defects based on set standards
- Attention to detail and commitment to following standardized work to maintain the highest level of quality standards
- Demonstrate Positive Attitude, Respect for Others, and Commitment to Teamwork
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the changing needs of a fast-paced production environment
- Engagement and passion through participation in voluntary development opportunities to make the company safer, yield high quality, and reduce costs
- In general, shifts run Monday to Friday. Based on business needs, there may be Saturday shifts and/or overtime.
- 1st Shift Hours: 6:30 am to 3:15 pm
- 2nd Shift Hours: 7:15 pm to 4:00 am
You will be required to perform physically demanding manufacturing duties which include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking at least 8 hours per day
- Perform repetitive work motions and fine hand manipulation/motor skills
- Moderate lifting up of 20 pounds unassisted
- Safely use air/power/vibrating tools and machinery
- Work with small vehicle components
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.