Production Team Member
Operate and maintain equipment in a manufacturing environment. Responsible for meeting plant targets for safety, quality, efficiency and cost reduction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.55 - $25.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Schedule: 12 hour shift
- Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Earned Wage Access - get paid for the hours you've already worked before payday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a manufacturing environment emphasizing teamwork, safety, training and discipline.
- Follow standardized work procedures and work sequence for each process.
- Work with team to improve standardized processes/methods, identify waste, methodically eliminate waste and standardize the new process/methods.
- Directly responsible for performance of assigned work area.
- Work in a team environment on safety, quality, productivity and cost improvement projects.
- Complete all working documentation, records and reports as requested.
- Understand all company policies and procedures.
- Be proactive and reactive to resolve abnormalities in the process.
- Focus on employee relations centered on trust and teamwork.
- Demonstrate a personality that works in cooperation with other team members towards building a sense of company teamwork.
- Identify and make suggestions for continuous process improvements.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a group environment.
- Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Basic math skills are required.
Education and/or Experience:
- One to two years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
The employee needs to be capable of working on their feet standing for long periods of time and occasionally will be required to lift up to 30 pounds.
- This position is a typical manufacturing environment with a high noise level. Personal protective equipment will be required.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Work Location: In person