As a Pharmacy Technician at KabaFusion, you will, primarily work in the clean room and compound acute and chronic therapies including IVIg, TPN’s and antibiotics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compound IV therapies using aseptic technique and following USP 797 & 800 guidelines
- Clean, test and maintain equipment and infusion pumps
- Performs and records various quality control activities including air sampling, bacterial counts, and Steri testing
- Reports all “positive” results to the pharmacy supervisor immediately.
What you bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and violation free Pharmacy Technician license or certification as required by state law
- 1+ year of sterile compounding experience
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401k w 4% match – no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health / wellness
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and more…
- Generous employee referral program
KabaFusion is a mission driven company with a focus on innovation and patient care so, if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, then look no further.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.
KabaFusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job fraud is an issue that KabaFusion takes very seriously, and we are committed to protecting job candidates from this type of scam.
- All communication related to an offer of employment will be delivered via email through the KabaFusion.com domain.
- KabaFusion will never ask you to provide personal information, financial information, or bank account numbers over the phone or using public email domains (such as Gmail.com).
If you receive any communication from someone claiming to be from KabaFusion that asks for this type of information, please do not reply. Instead, contact us at email@example.com immediately.”