About the role:
At KabaFusion, we put an emphasis on patient care and positive clinical outcomes and, as a pharmacist with us, you are the front line. Whether that is working with providers, calling the patients themselves, or doing clinical review, you are an integral cog in the continuum of care the patient receives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates ethical pharmacy practice and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures, state and federal pharmacy rules and regulations, professional practice standards, and accrediting entities.
- Assesses laboratory results and performs pharmacokinetic dosing.
- Performs accurate prescription order entry to ensure medications are properly concentrated, without incompatibilities, stable and properly stored.
What you bring:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (Doctor of Pharmacy or a Master of Science degree in Pharmacy desirable) from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- Current license as a registered pharmacist in state of employment.
- 1-2 years of recent experience and strong knowledge base in intravenous admixture services and intravenous therapy.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401k w 4% match – no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health / wellness
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and more…
- Generous employee referral program
KabaFusion is a mission driven company with a focus on innovation and patient care so, if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, then look no further.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.
KabaFusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.