Looking for your next locums assignment? Join the premier cardiac surgery staffing company and let us take care of all the details. We prioritize relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement, and are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Pediatric CVICU Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
- Anticipated start: Summer/Fall 2023
- Assignment length: 4 months
- Schedule: 3 12hr shifts, days, 7a-7:30p
- On Call: rotating
- EMR: Cerner
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in pediatric critical care -OR- equivalent case volume
- Required areas of proficiency: care of congenital heart disease pediatric patients
- Critical care of pediatric patients after having any of the following procedures: aorta repair, arterial switch operation, ventricular septal defect repair, Norwood procedure, Glenn/Hemi-Fontan procedure, Fontan procedure, truncus repair, complete atrioventricular canal repair, tetralogy of fallot repair, etc...
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
Full Time Benefits
- $80 - $130 / hour based on related experience/case volume
- Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
Advanced Practice Provider, NP, PA, Physician Associate, cardiac, ICU, CVICU, CTICU, CCU, pediatric, neonates, congenital heart surgery, neonatal, heart defects