The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected Healthcare System dedicated to helping you and your community live your best lives. We are seeking a Level 3 Magnetic Resonance Technologist to join our client’s staff. We would love to discuss how you can join this great team. Please apply today for more details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Sign on bonus - $10,000+
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Disme mberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- A minimum of 2 years Mercy experience or 3 years as a MR Technologist.
- Successful completion of an accredited two year Radiologic Technology program.
- Registry eligible or Registered Radiologic Technologist (R)
- Maintains active registry status in ARRT
- Maintains current Iowa Permit to Practice
- Participates in professional society (i.e., ISRT or SCD)Basic Life Support certified within 3 months of hire.
- Mandatory Reporter abuse training within 3 months of hire.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Willingness to work in various shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Proficient in English.