Mental Health Therapist
Onsite M-F 8-hour shifts
Best In Class Benefits
Professional + Leadership Development
Employee Assistance Program
Mentorship + Support
Innovative Integrated Behavioral Health Model5k-10k sign on bonus offered
Concerted Care Group, LLC is a leading outpatient treatment provider in the Mid-Atlantic region. Patient care is at the heart of everything we do.
We want your experience and expertise on our team! When you join us, you are connecting to a committed and caring group of colleagues.
We are seeking innovative, committed and highly skilled Therapists to join our dedicated outpatient treatment teams in several areas of Maryland. Candidates must be licensed to provide services in Maryland. At CCG, we invest in you! Come grow with us! We recognized that our staff are key to exceptional patient care and service. We offer:
- Up to $5000 additional annual compensation for completion of licensure requirements
- Clinical staff reimbursements for CEU's
- Professional training and advancement
- Clinical supervision hours to staff at no cost
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Provide high quality clinical therapeutic services to children, adults, couples and families.
- Ensure services are provided with client-centered and family-centered healing approach and is delivered through goal specific interventions.
- Conduct initial interviews and provide a written assessment.
- Regularly assess treatment progress with the client, and/or the clinical treatment team.
- Provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing and submit said documentation as specified by Medicaid, Medicare and CARF standards.
- Ensure compliance with governing agency and reporting requirements
- Maintain the clinical records and compile documentation required by CCBH and governing agencies.
- Participate in staff meetings, program clinical team meetings, therapy clinical supervision sessions and in-service as required. Understand and support the CCCB philosophy and treatment modalities.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding client records, treatment and client information.
- Exhibit clear, professional, respectful and effective communication when interfacing with clients, coworkers, families and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and implementing time management and productivity strategies
- Exhibit a high degree of ethical conduct, integrity and confidentiality.
- Stay current with updated research and best practices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling psychology or clinically related field required.
- Any of the following licenses are required: LGSW, LCSW, LMSW, LCPC, LGPC
- Active and in good standing in the state of Maryland.
- Prior experience working with adults, children, adolescents and families is a plus.
- Must be experienced and proficient in using an electronic health record system.