The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected Healthcare System dedicated to helping you and your community live your best lives. We are seeking a Lead Medical Technologist to join our client’s staff. We would love to discuss how you can join this great team. Please apply today for more details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Competitive Sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- 1-year clinical internship in a National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science (NAACLS) accredited clinical laboratory science program or approved alternate career path that meets certification eligibility requirements.
- Registration by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) as a Medical Technologist or National Certification Agency (NCA) as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist or by the American Medical Technologists (AMT) as a medical technologist or categorical registration by either NCA or ASCP in one of the laboratory sciences is required.
- Four years of clinical laboratory experience required:
-For Histocompatability – three of the four years of experience must be related to histocompatibility/transplant testing.
-For all other sections – One of the four years of experience must be related to the testing in specified laboratory section. (i.e. Chemistry, Hematology, Transfusion Medicine, Microbiology, etc. )
- Mandatory Reporter abuse training within 3 months of hire.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Proficient in English.