The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected Healthcare System dedicated to helping you and your community live your best lives. We are seeking a Medical Technologist to join our client’s staff. We would love to discuss how you can join this great team. Please apply today for more details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Competitive Sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- 1-year clinical internship in a National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science (NAACLS) accredited clinical laboratory science program or approved alternate career path that meets certification eligibility requirements.
- Certification in one of the following:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).
- Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB).
- A person may be hired into this position if he/she has completed the requirements for registration for the certification exam. The exam must be successfully completed within six (6) months of hire.
- ACLS certified or obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Basic Life Support certified within 6 weeks of hire.
- Mandatory Reporter abuse training within 3 months of hire.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Familiarity with standard medical and nursing equipment.
- Willingness to work in various shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Proficient in English.