Medical Lab Technician - Certification Required
The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected Healthcare System dedicated to helping you and your community live your best lives. We are seeking a Medical Lab Technician to join our client’s staff. We would love to discuss how you can join this great team. Please apply today for more details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Competitive Sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- Associate’s degree in science-related field
- 6 month clinical internship in a National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science (NAACLS) accredited clinical laboratory science program or approved alternate career path that meets certification eligibility requirements.
- Certification in one of the following:
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) by the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) by the American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB).
- A person may be hired into this position if he/she has completed the requirements for registration for the certification exam. The exam must be successfully completed within six (6) months of hire.
- ACLS certified or obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Basic Life Support certified within 6 weeks of hire.
- Mandatory Reporter abuse training within 3 months of hire.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Familiarity with standard medical and nursing equipment.
- Willingness to work in various shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Proficient in English.