- Drives site projects according to timelines and costs and submits capex requests as required
- Manages and develops a team of technical staff ensuring the consistency between workload and project needs
- Leads calibration, validation, and environmental monitoring activities to support site metrics
- Ensures activities are compliant with company regulatory, safety, and quality standards
- Represents the engineering department in cross functional activities
- Collaborates with R&D using NPI process to develop new products and introduce into manufacturing
- Working on a daily basis with their team and cross functionally to solve issues in support of site manufacturing and site metrics.
- Project planning and research and design of new equipment to support site manufacturing.
- Input into site capex planning and department budget.
- Creates capital requests for projects as required.
Studies, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years Direct Product Supervisor experience
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Microbiology experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Staff leadership and development
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Project management methodologies
- Knowledge of validation process and requirements