Maintenance Technician - $1000 Signing Bonus
Pay Range: $25 - $30/hour
Location: 7039 South Highway 11, Westminster, SC 29693
Job Type: Direct Hire with Benefits. This is not a Temporary Assignment.
12 Hour: 7pm-7am
Additional Pay Info: $1,000 Signing Bonus and $500 Referral opportunities are available.
• Troubleshoots and repairs machine malfunctions. Performs preventive maintenance.
• Locates and repairs electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical problems.
• Completes projects as directed (machine moves, modifications, installations; material handling; remodeling work area, etc.)
• Assists in the training of other maintenance personnel and production associates.
• Ensures that job functions maintain or improve product quality.
• Performs Preventative Maintenance functions on equipment.
• Completes work orders satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
• Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school.
• Advanced education (associate degree) in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Prior work experience in a manufacturing setting is highly preferred.
• Experience in working with electrical systems from 24V DC to 480V AC.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical blueprints.
• Works well in a team environment and accomplishes projects in a timely basis with acceptable workmanship.
• On-the-job or classroom training, including hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronics, welding, and mechanical.
• Hilift/Forklift operation experience and ability to obtain license.
• Quality Management System and Environmental Systems Training
• Must be able to work in a manufacturing setting, standing, bending, stooping, lifting, pulling, pushing are required.