Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Join a team that’s as passionate about patient care as you are! We’re looking for LPNs/LVNs in the Las Vegas area to serve the needs of patients as skilled nursing facilities. We are in need of overnight shifts, Wednesday through Saturday, for a 13-week contract.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatments
- All other duties as assigned
- Current LPN/LVN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Nevada
- Current CPR in compliance with the American Heart Association standards
- One-year of nursing experience
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience
Who We are at NurseCore
NurseCore is more than an agency, we’re a family. We take great pride in the compassionate nature of our leadership team and the development opportunities offered to our nurses and caregivers. Our team works locally in each city and surrounding areas to make lasting partnerships with both facilities and caregivers that improve the lives of those within their communities. We would love for you to work with us and build a lasting relationship.
Our health professionals are the heart of NurseCore. That’s why we are happy to offer you competitive pay, benefits, a mobile app for timesheets, and access to our elite 24/7 caregiver support staff.
NurseCore provides benefits including health insurance and immediate employment and income verification through Equifax.
Some agencies and mobile apps contract (1099) staff. We employ (W2) our health professionals providing them coverage under our liability insurance, employer-paid taxes, overtime, and holiday pay*. We aim to assure you the best working with our team daily.
NurseCore is made exceptional by our commitment to founding principles of professional and compassionate nursing services and leadership. To keep to our promise of quality and professionalism, we require all our applicants consent to a background check, and drug screen.