Licensed Assistant Administrator EBSH - Lancaster
Changing Lives Shaping The Future
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR ADULT RESIDENTIAL EBSH(Enhanced Behavioral Support Home)- LANCASTER
POSITION : ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR
ANNUAL SALARY : $64,480.00 - $70,000.00
HOURS : 8 Hour shift, on-call
JOB STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION : Lancaster, CA
Redwood Family Care Network’s mission is to provide World Class person-centered services, supports and advocacy for individuals in a positive and life enriching environments. Through working partnerships and integrated care coordination, we aim to enrich the lives of the individuals we support and respond to the needs of our communities and stakeholders.
We are committed to the philosophy that the people we serve, and our employees always come first. Accross Redwood Family Care Network, our employees share a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of others. We are looking to add talented and passionate individuals to join our Redwood Family.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accident, Hospital, Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- FSA, HSA, Dependent Care
- Pre Tax 401(k) and After tax Roth
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Discount through Capella University
- Company Perks and Discounts
- NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
Here's What You'll Do:
Assist the Administrator with over seeing daily activities in the home while providing services to the clients. Help establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures, conferring with management, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Works collaboratively with the Administrator on the development of the daily operations of the house(s)
- Manages the performance of direct reports to include coaching, counseling, discipline, and performance management. Recruits and makes hiring decisions for vacancies
- Help establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management, organization officials, and staff members, as necessary
- Maintain client files and a facility file as specified in California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 17
- Maintain on-going resident ID notes, review staff ID notes on every client every day, prepare and submit quarterly progress reports in accordance with CCR Title 17, Chapter 3, Subchapter 4, §56026
- Meet with identified agencies and service providers, including, but not limited to, representatives from Regional Center, Community Care Licensing and day programs, as needed
- Determine staff requirements, interview, hire and train new employees
- Participate in Individual Program Plan, Transition and Interdisciplinary (ID) team meetings and have open communication with family members
- Obtain medical and dental evaluations, emergency care, and follow physician's orders for consumers
- Manage all financial cost associated with home(s). Some examples would be: program supplies, utilities, labor, and etc.
- Recruit, train, and manage staff while preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience providing direct supervision and special services to persons with developmental disabilities who also have behaviors.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- ARF Certification
- Direct Support Professional I & II Certificates
- Registered Behavioral Technician Certificate
- CPR/First Aid
Work Remotely: No
VISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT: https://peoplescare.com/careers/
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy