Land Survey Project Manager / PLS
Are you an experienced Land Survey Project Manager / PLS? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Land Survey Project Manager / PLS to work a hybrid schedule in Englewood, CO or Westminster, CO. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client.
Reports to the Survey Department Coordinator and takes responsible charge, and coordinates work activities, for multiple large and/or complex land surveying projects simultaneously to their successful completion. Typical projects include boundary surveys, topographic surveys, land title surveys, right-of-way surveys, horizontal and vertical control surveys platting, easements and tree surveys.
- Successfully manages numerous surveying projects of low to medium complexity.
- Maintains effective communications with clients, other design consultants, regulatory agencies, Internal Engineering Department (re: schedules, deliverables and billings) and other appropriate parties, both verbal and written.
- Uses good time management methods and habits to meet schedule requirements.
- Uses developed organizational skills to deliver projects efficiently and thoroughly.
- Effectively uses current computer aided design and production software to maximize efficiency of project delivery.
- Takes proactive role to enhance the professional development of assigned personnel.
- Creates and maintains a positive environment and team approach for all assignments.
- Actively performs other tasks as assigned, or as individually identified, to benefit the overall company efficiency and work environment.
- Protect the well-being of the client, staff, and the company at all times.
- Coordinates with internal clients / Principal / Associate Principal / Internal Survey Department to develop fee proposals including scope of work, compensation, schedule for small and medium projects.
- Performs all project billing, collections and job cost analysis to maximize project profitability while maintaining quality of project deliverables.
- Graduate from an accredited university or college with a Bachelor's Degree in Land Surveying (Experience or degrees in other disciplines may be substituted at Management's discretion).
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor by the State Board of Professional Land Surveying.
- Demonstrates competence in all areas of land surveying, both basic and moderate.
- Able to develop scopes of work and project schedules to prepare complete surveying fee proposals.
- Has basic understanding of liability as it relates to land surveying and other issues affecting the individual and the company
- Demonstrates proficiency with current computer aided survey and production software and ability to learn new versions or new technology.
- Proven ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients.
- Able to effectively and professionally represent the firm, client and/or design team in public or group settings.
Job Requisition #36820
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $130,000 - $150,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.