Ultimate LLC is urgently seeking to hire Journeyman Electricians for full time commercial work in Madison, Wisconsin. The pay range for this position is $25-$45 per hour based on experience.
Ultimate LLC Journeyman Electrician Responsibilities
· Assist with troubleshooting of electrical components
· Install conduit, alarm systems, light fixtures and lighting controls, panels, transformers, and receptacles
· Interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams in relation to the jobsite
· Install motor connections and motor feeders
· Regular maintenance of tools, vehicle, and other equipment as necessary
· Take inventory, stock, and organize company-owned tools and equipment
· Enforce on-the-job safety procedure compliance according to company, OSHA, and customer standards
· Practice high standard of care and professionalism in regards to customer relations
Ultimate LLC strives to create and maintain a culture of safety for all our field employees. We value the lives and safety of all our craftsmen so they can continue to provide for their families. Ultimate protects its employees by ensuring they are sent to a safe job site free of hazards.
Why work for Ultimate LLC?
At Ultimate, we take pride in providing our craftsmen with benefits they can’t find at other staffing firms such as:
Weekly pay every Thursday
Dental and Vision Coverage
Referral bonus program
Pay increase based on quality of craftsmanship
Tool purchase program
Paid OSHA training
Ultimate Journeyman Electrician Requirements
Proficient electrical knowledge of National Electric Code and local codes
Ability to stand, kneel, bend for prolonged periods of time
Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Ultimate Journeyman Electrician Standards
Maintain a professional attitude
Appropriate PPE (Hard hat, vest, steel toe boots)
Arrive on time with a great attitude everyday
Must have your own basic hand tools
Ultimate LLC holds all electricians to a high standard of professionalism in the field, as well as high quality and reliable work during each part of their project. Electricians are expected to complete their tasks in a manner that reflects not only their own personal skills and quality of work, but also that of Ultimate as well.