We are urgently seeking to hire Carpenters to perform Rough-in Framing to Finish work for commercial projects. For work in and around Door County, Wisconsin.
Minimal traveling required Per Diem is offered when traveling. The pay range for this position is $25-$35 per hour based on experience. The majority of our position’s hours range from 45 to 55 hours a week.
Ultimate Journeyman Carpenter Responsibilities
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare job project layout and assists in determining dimensions and materials required.
- Constructs and repairs structural woodwork and equipment working from blueprints, drawings, or instructions.
- Cuts and shapes materials to prescribed measurements using hand and power tools.
- Anchors and braces forms, and other structures in place using such fasteners as nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges and timbers.
- Builds and/or repairs frameworks, floors, doors, cabinets and other wooden fixtures used in residential and commercial buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Lays out and installs moldings, baseboards, doorframes, doors, windows, paneling, cabinets, hardwood floors, stairs, partitions, and other interior and exterior trim using hand and power tools.
- Constructs rough wooden frameworks for buildings; installs rough window and door frames, partitions, sub-flooring, and sheathing on outer walls and roofs.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level. Builds concrete forms, scaffolds, platforms, screening fences, and temporary shelters on the job site.
- Finishes surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools, and paneling.
- Inspects all work to ensure quality and accuracy with levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment, and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintains accurate labor records, charge out materials and landfill tickets properly tracking them to the appropriate job. Scans in to correct cost codes.
- Follows all established safety rules and regulations, including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and always maintain a safe and clean environment on the jobsite.
Ultimate LLC strives to create and maintain a culture of safety for all our field employees. We value the lives and safety of all our craftsmen so they can continue to provide for their families. Ultimate protects its employees by ensuring they are sent to a safe job site free of hazards.
Why work for Ultimate LLC?
At Ultimate, we take pride in providing our craftsmen with benefits they can’t find at other staffing firms such as:
Weekly pay every Thursday
Dental and Vision Coverage
Referral bonus program
Pay increase based on quality of craftsmanship
Tool purchase program
Paid OSHA training
Ultimate Journeyman Carpenter Standards
Maintain a professional attitude
Appropriate PPE (Hard hat, vest, steel toe boots)
Arrive on time with enthusiasm everyday