Changing Lives Shaping The Future
Job Title: Job Coach Job - Lynnwood, WA - $500 Sign- On Bonus
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Annual Rate: $20.00 - $21.00
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Status: Full time.
Sails Washington's Mission:
We need YOU to achieve our Mission!
As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live their fullest life founded on independence, and choice.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE HAPPY HERE
We have over 400 employees, and thanks to our amazing team we have been able to provide support and services to over 200 people across all our service lines within Washington State.
WE HAVE GREAT BENEFITS
Employees scheduled for 30+ hours/week are eligible for company- sponsored benefits (health, dental, vision). Employees earn paid time off hours by each department's requirement of time worked.
WE OFFER A DIVERSE ENVIRONMENT
SAILS Washington is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to diversity. We work hard to provide a safe, inclusive environment for our employees and individuals served alike.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? If you said YES, Then we'd love for you to apply today - No experience required!
SAILS Washington is a part of the Redwood Family Care Network and we take our mission to heart. Our mission is to provide world-class, person-centered services that promote choice, independence, and the opportunity for growth. This is achieved through working partnerships and integrated care coordination.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Voluntary Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance & ADD plus Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO Vacation & Sick Time)
- Unlimited Peer Referral Program
- Payday on demand through Dayforce Wallet
- Working Advantage employee discount program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- NEW 1/9/2023 – 401(K)
- NEW 1/9/2023 – Capella University Discount
- Driver's License (Required)
- Insured and Reliable Vehicle (Required)
- US Work Authorization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- DSP I
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPI Certification
- No experience as an Employment Specialist required; you will be fully trained once hired.
- Experience working with Adults with Disabilities in some capacity is preferred but not required. We are looking for compassionate, caring people with the ability to support our clients, and are looking for a rewarding, fun career.
- After your initial training in the office, you will receive training in the community with experienced staff
- You will be required to attend occasional meetings at the office.
This is a community-based position. Your working location will vary based on client need. You will be issued a company laptop and gas stipend to aid in supporting the clients on-the-road.
For more information, or to learn about other opportunities with Sails Washington, please visit our parent company's website: https://www.redwoodfcn.com/careers/
Support. Advocacy. Independence. Living. Service
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy