Year Up is a one-year or less, intensive job training program that provides young adults with hands-on skill development, corporate internships, and coursework eligible for college credit. Year Up participants also receive an educational stipend.
The program consists of training in technical and professional skills, followed by an internship with a top company. Your internship may be at American Express, Bank of America, Nationwide, or Amazon, among other leading organizations in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Are you eligible?
You can apply to Year Up if you are:
- 18-29 years old
- A high school graduate or GED recipient
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19, unless you have a medical disability or sincerely held religious belief that prevents you from receiving the vaccine
- Available Monday-Friday throughout the duration of the program
- Highly motivated to learn technical and professional skills
- Have not obtained a Bachelor?s degree
What will you gain?
Professional business and communication skills, interviewing and networking skills, resume building, ongoing support and guidance to help you launch your career.
In-depth classes include:
- Application Development & Support
- Customer Success
- Helpdesk/Desktop Support
- Investment Operations
Get the skills and opportunity you need to launch your professional career.
80% of Year Up graduates are employed and/or enrolled in postsecondary education within 4 months of graduation. Employed graduates earn an average starting salary of $52,000 per year.