FULL TIME ADULT BEHAVIORAL DAY PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR CAREGIVER -TEMECULA
Job Title: Adult Behavioral Day Program Instructor Caregiver
Hourly Rate: $17.50/hr.
Shifts Needed: AM- 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Job Status: Full-Time
Work Locations: Temecula, CA
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? Then we'd love for you to apply!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance offered
- Paid Time Off
- Company Perks and Discounts
- NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
People's Care is hiring compassionate amazing providers to support and care for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Here's What You'll Do:
The Day Program Instructors supports individuals with developmental disabilities to have quality of life. The Instructor promotes the health, safety and well-being of residents. A Instructor serves as an advocate for our clients.
- Outline and prepare daily routine(s) for clients' (visual and active) as written in Individual Program Plan.
- Assist clients with bathroom needs/change clients' undergarments and/or clothing if needed.
- Prepare daily meals and assist with clean-up.
- Support clients with daily living and vocational activities.
- Pick-up/drop-off clients in company vans from/to their home/facility (if necessary).
- Participate in client assessment, planning, and evaluation processes.
- Input all client notes into computer programs/review IPP goals and communicate with supervisors when necessary.
- Attend regular staff meetings and participate in continuing education and training.
- Perform other related duties/assignments as required.
Education and Experience:
- 1 year experience preferred supporting adults with developmental disabilities.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a California Driver’s License.
- Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to a background check.
- Direct Support Professional Certificate Year 1 & Year 2 (Preferred or willing to obtain within the first 6 months of hire).
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) (Preferred or willing to obtain within the first 6 months of hire).
- Must have First Aid / CPR.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
VISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT: https://www.redwoodfcn.com/
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy