Swan Plumbing, Heating & Air of Loveland, CO has an immediate need for HVAC Install Apprentices!
Swan Plumbing, Heating & Air of Loveland, CO is looking for hardworking, honest, and dependable individuals who can deliver world-class customer service to join our growing HVAC Install Team!
As an HVAC Install Apprentice you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations every call- Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
As a HVAC Install Apprentice you will:
- Assist Lead Installer in all HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate
- Establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
- Support Lead Installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Other job duties as requested
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Communication Skills: HVAC Installers will be in clients' homes. Being friendly, approachable and a good communicator are important skills.
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Mechanical Skills: HVAC installers work with complicated machines. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Strength: HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and equipment.
- Time-Management: Be able to complete work efficiently in in a timely fashion. Homeowners want heat/air as quickly as possible.
- Troubleshooting: There are many parts within HVAC systems. Being able to ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions is important.
- Quick Learner: Able to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Motivation: A desire to grow and succeed. Having a positive "can do" attitude
- Team Player: Must be willing to work well within a team environment
- The principal duties of this position are performed in a variety of environments, including customer homes, the outdoors, and field environments at development and work sites on uneven and rough terrain.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to ascend/descend ladders and balance.
- Required to work in outside weather conditions, including heat, cold, and temperature swings, for extended periods of time.
- Requires concentration and attention to detail; requires a high level of organizational and prioritization skills.
- Standing up to 8 hours per day; Walking up to 8 hours per day on uneven, difficult terrain.
- Occasional heavy manual labor to include lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Regular and repetitive grasping, gripping, reaching, bending, stooping, crouching, climbing, squatting, kneeling, and working overhead.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to others and to convey detailed spoken instructions accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- The ability to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., machinery alarms, or alarms).
- May work in closed or cramped space on occasion
- Industry leading pay ($18-$20 per hour, dependent upon experience- Mon-Fri)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Company vehicle
- Company expense account
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Obtain required industry certifications within 6 months of employment
- Satisfactory passing of pre-employment screens and physical. Valid driver's license, with minimal DMV infractions
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, energetic, and enthusiastic attitude
Come join the happiest team members in the industry!
Swan Plumbing, Heating & Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.