House Manager - Supported Living Service - Auburn
Changing Lives Shaping The Future
Job Title: House Manager - Auburn - $500 Sign On Bonus
Pay Rate: $25 - $28/hr
Job Status: Full Time
Shift: Monday -Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Work Location: Auburn, WA
We need YOU to achieve our Mission!
As Sails Washington continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live their fullest life founded on independence and choice.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance & ADD plus Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO Vacation & Sick Time)
- Unlimited Peer Referral Program
- Payday on demand through Dayforce Wallet
- Working Advantage employee discount program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Capella University Discount
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for overall health, safety, wellbeing and quality of life for clients living in the homes supervised.
- Provides supervision, training and oversight of employees providing care in homes.
- Ensures homes are staffed by predetermined staffing ratios determined by rates set with DDA and ensures that clients receive proper coverage in homes to ensure health and safety needs are met.
- Provides on the floor shift coverage due staffing shortages.
- Works with the training department to ensure employees working in homes have completed or are scheduled to complete all needed training such as Nurse Delegation, Core Training, CPR/FA and other required training.
- Monitor and supervise Lead and Direct Support Staff to ensure that each client is receiving the necessary support to participate in the activities and achieve the goals established in their Support Plans.
- Monitor and supervise Lead and Direct Support Staff to ensure that client’s rights are being honored, and that opportunities for choices are being provided and encouraged.
- Monitor and supervise staff to ensure that client’s funds are managed to guarantee needs are met. Will review client’s petty cash and receipts weekly for accuracy and proper usage of funds.
- Ensure that clients are provided transportation for: emergencies when they arise, medical appointments, therapies, work, school and outings.
- Ensure overall quality of care, supervision, and safety of SAILS clients along with proper documentation to the company standards.
- Will oversee, hire, train and provide progressive discipline to the Lead Staff and Direct Support Staff with the assistance of the Assistant Director.
- Will complete initial and annual employee performance review.
- Will communicate home repair needs to the appropriate landlord, Assistant Director maintenance provider or other appropriate persons in a timely manner and ensure needed repairs are completed quickly.
- Will be responsible for the physical moving in or out of all clients, such as setting up transportation, personal belongings, shopping, furniture, bedding and other personal items.
- Will ensure the safety of the site from fire, flood and other hazards. Will provide supervisory support and assist Lead Staff as requested.
- Will coordinate staff new hire training before performing duties and supporting clients without direct supervision.
- Coordinate outside and any additional training with Assistant Director.
- Will conduct weekly compliance checks and medication audits of the homes to ensure each home is in compliance with state regulations and SAILS Washington policies, and submit weekly reports to the Assistant Director.
- Attend client PCSP meetings. Collaborate with Residential Behavioral Specialists on designing and developing Individualized Instruction Support Plans (IISP). Coordinate new IISP and or goal revisions with the residential team.
- Review the IISP and PBSP plan every six months with Residential Behavioral Specialists.
- Respond effectively to any client emergency and illness, follow procedures and notify Assistant Director as required.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language
- Washington State Driver’s License, a reliable vehicle, auto insurance, and must be willing to transport clients
- Must be located in & eligible/authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.
- Must pass a Washington State background check
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Maintain an active NAR or HCA, CNA
- Successfully complete 75 CORE Basic Training
- First Aid/CPR Certified (within 120 days of employment, training can be provided)
- Nurse Delegation Certificate
- Blood Borne Pathogen (within 120 days of employment, training can be provided)
- Need to obtain CPI Blue Card
visit our website at: www.redwoodfcn.com
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy