Changing Lives Shaping The Future
FULL TIME DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL HOUSE LEAD - GLENDORA.
Job Title : Full Time Direct Support Professional House Lead
Hourly Rate : $18.00
Job Status : Full Time
Work Locations : Glendora, CA
Redwood Family Care Network’s mission is to provide World Class person-centered services, supports and advocacy for individuals in a positive and life enriching environments. Through working partnerships and integrated care coordination, we aim to enrich the lives of the individuals we support and respond to the needs of our communities and stakeholders.
We are committed to the philosophy that the people we serve, and our employees always come first. Accross Redwood Family Care Network, our employees share a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of others. We are looking to add talented and passionate individuals to join our Redwood Family.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accident, Hospital, Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- FSA, HSA, Dependent Care
- Pre Tax 401(k) and After tax Roth
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Discount through Capella University
- Company Perks and Discounts
- NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
Redwood Family Care Network is hiring compassionate amazing providers to support and care for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Here's What You'll Do:
The HOUSE LEAD / Direct Support Professional assists adults with developmental disabilities in their daily lives. Assists with complete care of dietary, hygiene, grooming, and dressing needs. Redirects behaviors with various activities including, walking, reading, games, math, and computer projects. This is an adult residential home;
- Outline and prepare daily routine(s) for clients' (visual and active) as written in Individual Program Plan.
- Assist clients with bathroom needs if needed
- Change clients' undergarments and/or clothing if needed.
- Prepare daily meals and assist with clean-up.
- Pick-up/drop-off clients in company vans from/to their home/facility (if necessary).
Certification and Qualifications:
- Must have: DSP 1 and 2
- 3 + years of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities (e.g. Autism) or mental illnesses (e.g. Bipolar) with challenging behaviors strongly preferred
- Minimum Driving Experience: Must have a valid in-state driver’s license, be over 21, provide current registration and insurance, and have a driving record with no more than 2 points within the last 3 years.
- CPR and FA preferred
- CPI certification preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
The Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to a background check, physical, etc.
- One location
VISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT: https://www.redwoodfcn.com/
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy