Health Insurance Phone Interviewer - Pharmacy Tech experience a PLUS
Integrity is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products. With a strong insurtech focus, we embrace a broad and innovative approach to serving agents and clients alike. Integrity is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone or online. Integrity’s employees support hundreds of thousands of independent agents who serve the needs of millions of clients nationwide. For more information, visit IntegrityMarketing.com.
ABOUT INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE SOLUTIONS (an Integrity Company)
Insurance Administrative Solutions (IAS) is a third-party provider of comprehensive administrative solutions for our clients in the insurance industry. We offer a business process outsourcing solution that helps insurers optimize administrative workload, bolster their industry expertise, leverage emerging technologies, and streamline operations. With strong industry knowledge, we deliver value to our customers by providing compassionate customer service, efficient processing, and quality results. Here at IAS, we embrace the fact that great things are only accomplished by working as a team. We believe that all of our employees have valuable input no matter the level. Our highly collaborative team environment offers each of our employees a place where they can excel.
JOB SUMMARY: Interviewing applicants for insurance products which may include Medicare Supplement, Convalescent Care, and Life insurance in a professional, patient, honest, confidential, and efficient manner.
Prescription Drug AND Conditions Treated Required (Pharmacy Techs Preferred) - Customer Service Experience a Plus - Detail Oriented - Fast Pace Environment - Insurance Experience - Medical Terminology Needed
Candidate must be local. This is not a remote position, at this time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned as necessary.):
- Must be able to work your scheduled shift and if needed, rotate schedules with other employees for proper departmental staffing needs and /or Work Overtime if needed.
- Responsible for conducting phone interviews on both outbound and inbound telephone calls.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess good verbal/written/typed communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a work environment where procedures change frequently.
- Must have a medical background with an emphasis on prescription drug information.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet contractual time service agreements.
- Verify all necessary information from the application over the phone with an applicant
- Follow a telephone script, which matches the questions on the application. Information obtained during the phone interview process is collected on the phone script form and is used in the UW process. When appropriate, pull supplemental questionnaires for medical conditions and certain medications to obtain detailed information about the condition/medication in question.
- Carefully listen to the applicant's responses to ensure the accuracy of the information gathered. Concentration is essential. The Underwriter's decision to approve or decline an application is based on information gathered in the PHI.
- Entering completed interviews in computer.
- Route the file to the appropriate department.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Candidate must be local. This is not a remote position, at this time.
- High School Diploma/GED with one (1) year experience
- Language skills: ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and written handouts.
- Reasoning ability: need to apply common sense to carry out written and/or verbal instructions.
- Must be able to deal with problems containing multiple variables.
- Honesty, as well as respect, for the company and it's policies & procedures is crucial.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits first of the month after hire date
- 401(k) Company matching and contributions are immediately vested
- 15 days PTO after 90 days
- Referral program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hour work week
Integrity offers you the opportunity to start a career in a family-like environment that is rewarding and cutting edge. Why? Because we put our people first! At Integrity, you can start a new career path at company you’ll love, and we’ll love you back. We’re proud of the work we do and the culture we’ve built, where we celebrate your hard work and support you daily.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with tons of professional opportunities for you to accelerate your career. Integrity offers our people a competitive compensation package, including benefits that make work more fun and give you and your family peace of mind.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities