The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected Healthcare System dedicated to helping you and your community live your best lives. We are seeking a Echo Tech II to join our client’s staff. We would love to discuss how you can join this great team. Please apply today for more details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Sign on bonus - $10,000+
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Graduate of an accredited 2-year Cardiac Sonography training program or an equivalent on
- the job training program.
- ARDMS registry as a Cardiac Sonographer.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Mandatory Reporter within 3 months of hire.
- Maintains all Echo Tech I requirements.
- Completion of Echo Tech Competencies 1,2,3,4 & 5
- Serves as mentor for cardiac sonography students.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Proficient in English.